Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Countdown

I really can't believe I am just now posting about THIS topic. I mean...really. I guess I've just been consumed with the holiday festivities like decorating and parties and shopping and cooking and baking and family time and gift giving and undecorating and Pinterest and Facebook and complaining that our school district made us work on a NATIONAL HOLIDAY that our upcoming trip to Maui just slipped right out of my blonde little head.

Anyway y'all. We're goin to Maui!! [Insert excited scream!]

Brad came home not long ago and said, "Well...I have some news that I think you might like. Our company won a trip to Maui from one of our vendors and they want to send us." And, well, I was just a little excited about it. So...in a matter of time...of which I will not reveal on the internet...if you need me, you might find me...

here...at the swim-up bar with my new friends in the swim suits...

or here...on the beach...

or here...taking a break from the sun with a book in my hand...

and probably not here...but maybe...

but MOST DEFINITELY here...enjoying my humuhumuluke'anai massage

But don't worry, y'all. I'll probably take a few minutes while I'm there every day to update my status on Facebook or Twitter or post the day's adventures on my blog. I might even pin something on Pinterest!

Yippeee! My white legs are ready for some sun.

2 comments:

andilreiter said...

I think that's us next to you at the swim up bar! ;)

de said...

Oh I do believe it is! Now that would be a ton of fun!!