Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The little things

It's been a little bit since I posted about things for which I am thankful, and I've come up with some things that make me smile.

1) Large text on my iPhone. Oh my. Mamaw can see, y'all!


2) Vince Gill's Christmas album, "Let There Be Peace On Earth". It's from a long time ago and it is go-ood.

3) Laughter. This one got me good and I laughed so hard I quit making noise and all I could do was slap my knee.

4) Technology. This is my mom getting a reading from her pacemaker to let her know all is well. And that gets a double dose of thankful.

And along those same lines I'm thankful for the Internet. I couldn't remember the word pacemaker so I googled "thing inside your chest to regulate your heartbeat" and voila - pacemaker popped up!

5) App updates. Yay!! Now I can play a Beth Moore video from the Life Today app without it stopping every time my iPhone screen goes to sleep!

6) The Original Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Pack. Woooweeee! I just throw that puppy in the microwave for one minute and apply the OBB to wherever mamaw hurts!


That's all...till next time.

No comments: