Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Oh my goodness, y'all. I ate so much, and I think I'm still full from all the Christmas food that I consumed over the course of four days. I'm guessing that will make my quest to lose a few pounds in January that much more challenging. Well. Oh well.

This year Christmas was magical for me and I was overcome with so many memories of Christmases from my childhood and time spent with my grandparents. It was good for my soul.

Once again we were reminded of how truly blessed we are. Not at all because of things. But because of the people we get to love on and spend time with, and most of all because of the precious gift of salvation that we received from a beautiful God whose depth of love I will never fully grasp this side of heaven.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...from us!

No comments: