Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where are all the snuggies?

I've known for about a month now that my gift for my angel was due on Wednesday morning, November 30th. That's right...a month. Now, I've taken the time to put an appointment on my calendar every day in the last month to pick up a snuggie for my angel because "I don't want to try to have to find one at the last minute". AND on that appointment I have taken the time to set up an alert 15 minutes beforehand so that I will not forget. Well, I snoozed that appointment till the next day every single day for the last month. And like a champ...waited till this evening to go buy a snuggie for my angel. I couldn't find one! Walgreens - none. CVS - nope! Target - uh no! Kirklands - not this year! Well...until I stopped at Bed, Bath, and Beyond which is now my most favorite store on the planet. So, I will deliver my angel gift tomorrow morning and pray that this 15-year old boy is surrounded by the warmth and comfort of his new snuggie among all the other joys every boy his age should be experiencing at this most blessed time of year.

No comments: