Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

COST - co

I really should have known before we went that getting out of Costco with just the two items on our list was wishful thinking! I mean I had convinced my man to go with me and that it would be fun and I just wanted to get a couple things and we wouldn't be there very long. And so I'm not sure if I was trying to convince him or myself! Because, well...we didn't make it out of there with only two items, and our $20 turned into...ummm...$100. But. It was fun. So I was right about one thing!

Veggie Straws. Holy deliciousness! Go get some.

Lighted make-up mirror. Now maybe my make-up won't look so scary every day and one eye won't have more eye shadow than the other. It's always good to shed a little light into the darkness!

We use to have this flimsy white piece of paper covering us.

And it would cause our bedspread to be like this.
And I was like - dang!

But now we have this warm, snuggly blanket for our bed.
With this one our bedspread doesn't fall to the floor. And now I'm like - hooray!

It's a good thing I bought a huge package of lunch meat because I'll need it when the army gets here! No photo because we've already eaten a good portion of it and there's not enough left for the army!

And finally relief for my arthritic neck. Embarrassing. I know. But yes - arthritis. With this wonderful new tempur-pedic (sp?) pillow, I no longer wake up with a sore neck! Hallelujah!

And then there were a couple personal items. But I'm not going to tell what they are because it's personal!

I heart Costco. So glad there's a brand new one right across the street. Guess I'll need to continue to work so I can fund the habit.

No comments: