Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Laundry room woes

My towels stink! Yes. Stink. For several weeks now - only in the mornings - my laundry room has been greeting us with the lovely stench of - well - sewage. I know. Gross! For the life of me I can't figure out why it's only in the mornings, and I'm not sure I want to figure it out. Really, I just want to walk by my laundry room and be greeted with the fresh spring scent of my detergent and fabric softener. And apparently, that's asking too much. But anyway, we finally got our landlords over here yesterday morning, and you guessed it...there was no smell of sewage. I mean nowhere near...not even one little bit! That is until I used a clean towel that I had just pulled from the dryer, which stank! And that, my friends, tells me that the water I've been washing my clothes in is not clean. So...I'm no plumber...or whatever handyman takes care of that type of problem, but I will get to the bottom of this. And in the mean time, I've got to figure out where to wash my laundry!

No comments: