Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rambling

Sometimes I'm truly baffled by how quickly time passes. And I know it does and I often dpdddddfs

Ok. That first "paragraph" was something I started while I was laying in bed last night. I guess I fell asleep with my finger on the d on my smartphone keyboard. And...well...I have no idea what I was going to write about but I guess I had been overcome by the realization of how quickly time passes by.

Anyway.

Pinterest. I'm totally addicted. Totally. I have a lot of pins and a lot of projects on the list. Enough to keep me busy for the next 3 or 4 years. I started with this and I love it.

It is hanging in my entry way and I love it, by the way.

I also pinned this on my Organization board because I love organization.


Now...I'm not organized at all, but I love the idea, and I admire people who are. So...when I saw this idea on Pinterest, I was pumped because for $1.39, the area under my kitchen sink was going to become a really cool place. But when I did it, this is what happened. And, y'all...it won't stay, and I am not a natural DIYer, so I have no idea what gadget to go buy to make it work. Please help.

I'm done rambling now. Centennial High School is in the playoffs and they are spanking every team that darkens their doorstep. So I gotta go watch my niece cheer them on. Go Titans!

No comments: