Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Stories

I am a sucker for a good chick flick. Yes I am. And the thing that makes a chick flick a good chick flick is the ending. Yes? It all boils down to what it is that causes one or both of them to realize that they can't live without the other one. And the drama. Oh yes. The drama. The more dramatic the union or reunion is, the better.

This morning I opened my car door and my Valentine had left me a bag of Godiva Milk Chocolate Salted Toffee and the sweetest card ever. I cried all the way to work...1)because of the realization of what a sweet man I have who loves me, 2)because I'm an emotional sap, and 3)because of my realization of where God has brought me from to where He has me today.

And for those of you who are also suckers for a good love story, go. Read this blog entry. You might need some kleenex. It is a beautiful beautiful reminder of this...

Neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Romans 8:39)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: