Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hooters???

My dad is an ordained minister and of course was our first choice to perform our ceremony. The night before the wedding we all went out to eat and he was telling about one ceremony he performed a while back where a Dominoes pizza was delivered during the ring ceremony and the ring was inside the pizza box. As we laughed about how corny that was, my groom piped in and said, "I'm having Hooters deliver Deanna's ring." We laughed and enjoyed that funny little joke. My husband will do anything for a laugh, and I guess that's one thing that attracts me to him because he is just like my dad. During the ceremony, as my dad was waiting for the best man to give him my ring, he asked Brad, "Did you call Hooters?" He forgot that he was wearing a lapel microphone!

No comments: