Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ziplisty Doo Dah...

I'm so bummed. My other half stole the remote on Sunday and therefore controlled it all day. As a result, I took in 486 hours of The U.S. Open and after that was over I was made to take in the 243 hours of NBA Finals. And do you know what that means?  Yes...It means I missed the Miss USA Pageant. Durn! And it's not about all the pageantry and big hair and beautiful dresses. It's about all the sports I had to endure. And it was two of the most boring sports of all.  And you would think that I would - with all the watching of it - actually get the game of golf and basketball, but I still don't understand the game of golf or basketball other than the object is to get the ball in the hole or net.  The calls like 'icing' and 'fumble' confuse me!  Haha...just kidding. I know golf pros aren't called for that...only basketball players are!

I guess I will get over it since that was two days ago and I have other more important things to think about today.   Like what I'm going to do since I have the whole day to not watch golf or basketball.  I love summer!

Oh oh...I found the coolest app for people who go to the grocery store.  It's called Ziplist!  It will change your life.  You can search for recipes and when you find one you like you have two choices. You can add the recipe to your recipe box so you never have to search for it again and you can add the ingredients to your shopping list!  Oh my and here's the best part...the recipes are the same recipes you find on Pinterest. Oh my word I was so happy when I saw that because I use a LOT of recipes from Pinterest. And now I don't have to go back and forth between my shopping list app and my Pinterest app to add items to my grocery list. It's all in one place!  Joy!!  Here is what it looks like...


Another highlight of my summer so far is my new bible study I've just started. It's called Gideon: Your Weakness God's Strength.  It was written by Priscilla Shirer and it is a great study so far. And I am personally connecting to it because...well...I have a lot of weaknesses!   So it's now time for me to sit and learn before I get too far into my day!

See ya later!!

No comments: