Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Goodbyes are too hard...

It's been a long time since I cried like a baby. Really. And it was the ugly cry where I snorted a little bit and had mascara in places it wasn't meant to be. But it was just really so sad to say goodbye to JR Ewing on last night's episode of Dallas. They even changed the intro music to a sad rendition.  Now...I really don't think I would have cried that hard if it was just his character we were saying goodbye to. The fact that he is really gone was too much. And my favorite line was Sue Ellen's when she said "He was the most infuriating charming scoundrel I ever knew." That just about sums up his character perfectly. And I will miss his conniving ways because he was the best villain ever!

And today's tragedy is that I'm out of hummus! Which means that I cannot dip these little gems in them.

Y'all! I'm telling you what...those things are delicious and I cannot get enough of them. And that's not a bad thing because they are excellent snacks for clean eating. At 40 calories per serving, no fat, high in fiber and vitamin C...they are a tasty little dish.

And that's all my sad news for today. I must get out in this gorgeous spring break weather and put on a happy face.

Because life goes on.

Even without JR Ewing and roasted red pepper hummus!

No comments: