Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Counting sheep in the digital age...

The sheep were all sleeping tonight so I was forced to count something else while I lay awake. And because I have my handy dandy smart phone, I can record my findings. Things that are awesome...

•A good night's sleep
•The realization that one of God's promises He spoke only to you has been fulfilled.
•The feeling of giddy.
•The sore you feel the day after a hard workout.
•Crossing the finish line of a half marathon.
•Runners high.
•Cinnamon toast and chocolate milk.
•First warm sunny of spring.
•First cool crisp day of fall.
•Snow on Christmas.
•Babies.
•A rainy day off work.
•The burst of flavor in a fresh piece of gum.
•New sunglasses.
•God things.
•When your team wins.
•Your wedding.
•When your dad gets to officiate your wedding.
•Answered prayers.
•The one where Chandler pees on Monica.
•The first day of school.
•The last day of school.
•A wound that is healed.
•Hot buttered rolls.
•The first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.
•Apps that sync on all your devices.
•A laughing baby.
•Lucy Ricardo.
•Belly laughs.
•Red wine and chocolate.
•Isaiah 41:10.
•Pedicures.
•Good sing-alongs.
•Puppies.
•A new desk calendar.
•Filling in all your days off on your new desk calendar.
•An empty dishwasher.
•Snow days.
•New pens.
•Being part of an answered prayer for someone.

And I'm positive there's more.
But I'm out.
Goodnight y'all!

No comments: