Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Everything I could do NOT to cry...

Ya know...there are just times when a girl needs to cry. A good wailing that gets it all out and cleanses the soul. And boy did I almost have a breakdown on Friday.

First of all...I could not sleep Thursday night. That happens often in the summertime. Mainly because I get to sleep till I wake up, take naps, and lounge to my heart's desire. Sometimes I do all those things in one day in the summer, and by the time bedtime rolls around my eyes don't want to cooperate.

Anyway...my dad worked hard on the entertainment center and the time we got to work on it together over Father's Day weekend was priceless for me. But Friday was the day that I was going to get it. My folks rented a little U-Haul trailer and drove it all the way down to my house. And I was excited.

I cleared the workout room to make room for it while Brad helped my dad take it out of the trailer. They brought it inside and through the living room. From our living room you have to go through a little doorway and through a hallway to get to the bedroom and the workout room. And dang it...my beautiful entertainment center would not fit through the doorway. They tried to turn it every which way they possibly could but it was not going to go through. Unfortunately there were no other corners it would fit in.

So.

My beautiful entertainment center is sitting in the perfect corner of the master bedroom in my sister's house!

It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

No comments: