Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Things I Love

Today I decided I needed to come up with some things for which I'm thankful...things I love. So often I can get into the rut of finding things to complain about and if this were that kind of post, unfortunately, the entry would probably be a lot longer than the one I am writing. I believe strongly that I can give great power to the words that come out of my mouth and I am in a season of wanting to change those words to have a positive nature rather than a negative one. Hopefully, as I venture out that the norm will become that the positive heavily outweighs the negative. So...here they are...things I love.

1. The boy in this picture with me. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...he's a God-send.


2. The
5 other people in this picture with me. This is my family. I could try to describe how I feel about them, but there really are no words that would adequately do so. If you have a close family, then you understand what I'm talking about. I love them dearly.




3. E-Mealz. O.M.G. This has changed my life!! You must go directly to their website and try it out.



4. Candles. Love how they smell and love how they spread a fresh scent all through my house. My favorite candles are Tyler candles.





5. Toasted almonds. I could eat these in anything. Sometimes, I will mix them with Archer Farms dried cherries and it is a h.e.a.v.e.n.l.y. snack. At Christmas time, I will add the miniature Hershey's chocolate kisses to the mix. I put them in my salad. I eat them by themselves. And tonight, I added them to the dinner I made from e-mealz!





So there you have it. Five things that I love. What do you love?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm thankful for YOU!! I"m going to post 5 of my loves too!!!

de said...

Yay! I'm thankful for you, too!