Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's 3:07 a.m.

That's right! 3:07 in the morning!! I went to bed at 10:00 and fell right to sleep. I've been awakened a bazillion times since then. I've visited Pinterest and repinned some yummy treats. Played Mahjong 3D and ended with a 6-digit score. Facebook. Twitter. Read Big Mama's blog archives. Reorganized my iPhone apps. Perused my photos. Recited my scripture memory verse several times with which my husband should be very thankful! Surfed the app store and found this mobile blogging app called Blog Booster. Here's a picture from my camera roll... Lucille Ball
That's Lucille Ball. I love her! It's 3:15 now.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Did you know that Lucy celebrated her 100th birthday this week?!?!

de said...

I sure do. That's why I have a picture of her. I was going to put it on Pinterest.