Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Registering...


I know that planning a wedding and all the stuff that goes with it can be quite a stressful time in a couple's life and that things that are meant to be joyful can turn into events and circumstances that do nothing more than steal your joy. I would just like to say that I am the luckiest woman on the planet. Last Friday, Brad & I went to register at a couple stores. I must admit that I was a bit nervous about doing so because I so wanted it to be fun and enjoyable for both of us since this is our only chance to do this. I should know by now that that's not something I should ever worry about with Brad because he makes me smile and laugh every day; and this event...of course...was no different. I'm thank God for him every day and know that walking through this life with him will be the biggest blessing of my life.

No comments: