Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

The heat is on!

I'm a week away from moving out of my house and the packing was coming along nicely. However, it came to a complete halt last night after my air conditioner went out. Brad and I were packing my kitchen and it was soooooooo hot. I put a maintenance request in this morning and they said that someone would call me to come and fix it today. Let's see...it is 4:57 pm and I still have not heard from anyone. The packing will get done. The packing will get done. The packing will get done. The packing will get done. The packing will get done...won't it?

1 comment:

Eigna said...

Love the blog's new look! What a bad time for the air conditioning to go out! Poor thing. Hope you get it fixed soon, so you can get it done! You might need to have a packing party! :)
Ang