Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TNL junkie no more...

I'm in mourning tonight. I might have to rip my clothes and wail in the streets because I think my love affair with toffee nut lattes and chocolate chip cookies is over. And now I'm wondering if I'm going to have to become a full-on card carrying member of the vegetarian team. Because...you see...it's midnight forty-one and I'm still awake. Just like I was a few short nights ago. Blah! And I might just be getting to the age in life where rest is more appealing than melt-in-your-mouth cookies.

However, you'll be happy to know that I prayed for you. Yes...you...the one reading this post. I hope you get that miracle you've been wanting.

But anyway. Since my taste buds have changed...against my will, mind you...I have been searching Pinterest for healthy recipes. And easy ones, too, because no one wants to stay in the kitchen too long after working all day and blogging all night.

So I found one today that makes me want to sing. The two people in my house licked the bowl clean on this one. It was not linked to a blog and there was no name for it, so I will call it the salad that makes you want to sing.

Fresh spinach
Cucumber
Avocado
Cherry tomatoes halved
Black beans
Cilantro
Evoo
Red wine vinegar
S & P

Go on. Give it a try.

No comments: