Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday night randomness

The first two weeks of school has kicked my hiney! Going from waking up whenever I wake up and after lunch naps to waking up to an alarm at 5:30 every day is a difficult transition for the 40somethings!

I don't have much to blog about except that we had a surprise party for my mother-in-law tonight to celebrate her 68th birthday. Mission accomplished. She was surprised! And I could have done without the ginormous sopapilla! But it was really good.

Oh and my hair is slightly blonder than it was earlier this week. I used it well today! Just ask my friend Shelley!

My husband is home from his business trip and I'm really glad. I like him better here than halfway across the country. But it was a productive trip for him and for that I'm glad.

My desk setup at one of my campuses is extremely ergonomically incorrect and my shoulders and arthritic neck are paying the price. I'm hoping to find a good deal on a new desk chair this weekend...one with arm rests. Hoping we'll hit a good Labor Day sale.

Three day weekend. I get to meet my great niece for the first time. Down time with my man. Coffee with girlfriends. Coffee. Poolside. Movies. Coffee. Three day weekend. Life don't suck!

No comments: