Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

I've Never Seen Him Sweat...Till Now!

For a few months we've had some wasps working away on two places to call home on the frame of our garage. We decided Friday that the two families needed to be dealt with. So, we got in the car, opened the garage door, pulled out, and then closed the garage door. We planned to just stick our arm out of the window, spray the insecticide and then roll the window up really quick. But thought through that and decided that it wouldn't be a good thing if one of the wasps got stuck in the car with us. So Brad decided to just get out and face those bad boys head on. Here's a video of our (his) little adventure.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't wait to get home and see you guys!!

I'm laughing out loud at the two of you. First at Brad, cause that's what we do, laugh at Brad. But you too as you giggle at Brad while sitting in the car!!!

K. Hunt said...

That was hilarious!!! I know who to call if I need to get rid of some bees!!!!

education highway said...

That is hilarious...and you thought to have the video camera handy for that..never would of crossed my mind...maybe I need to think more so I can have some great videos like this.

Unknown said...

Funny!

Marissa said...

Absolutely hysterical!

Unknown said...

This is too funny. My husband has a badminton racket that he uses for those huge bees that burrow underground. It is almost a sport for him. He loves it when he gets two for one in one swing!

Buffy said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! How funny! He should have been in that bee movie with Queen Latifah! I never saw it but I bet he could have added some spice to it. Hope the bees are gone for good;)

Mrs. Cummings said...

Thats hysterical! Want to come kill some at our house?

Lisa Herring said...

That was hysterical! Mason came in and watched the video with me! He was laughing too! That was great! Totally made my day!!!