Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I wish EVERY day were Sunday!

Have you ever wished that a day wouldn't end? That's how I felt today. It was an awesome day. The only thing missing was our regular Sunday church service. Today was Service Day where once a year, our church foregoes our regular Sunday services and everyone meets at the church and gets on buses to go serve in different parts of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We actually did not go because our community group was not going together and because we are moving this week and really needed to continue packing boxes. Anyway...it was just a good day. We spent time doing our own thing for a few hours and then came back together. Because it was such a gorgeous God's day, we wanted to be outside. We drove to the Allen Outlet Mall and sang at the top of our lungs all the way there. Then we came home and I was going to make homemade pizza; however, as I began to do so realized that everything I needed was packed in boxes. We decided to go to Ferrari's - which is a little family run pizza place close to our apartment. We split a small piece of stromboli and a slice of pizza. It was delicious. We laughed and cut up and just enjoyed our together time immensely. Now we are home and Brad is watching Celebrity Apprentice while I blog. So thankful for another day of life! I hope everyone's weekend was just as delightful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Sundays at our house! Not only is it family day - but we all know it means church in the morning and then small group that evening. I love our church family... so it's such a blessing to get to spend time with them on Sundays.