Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally!

We have been looking for a little over a month for a place to live. We decided at the beginning of this search that we would find a house and continue with renting for a year or so just to get ahead on bills and put a little more in savings. It seems, though, that everyone else in the house search decided to do the same thing. Everytime we would find one we liked, we would find out that it was already in the application process...or...that it was already gone. It was exhausting...and was starting to become a little discouraging. Anyway...we finally found one late last week, placed an application, and found out yesterday that we were approved for it. So...the moving fun continues. (For those of you who know me well, you know exactly what I'm talking about!) It is a 3-story townhome, and well...I'm expecting my legs to be in great shape by the time we decide to purchase a home in a year or two. April 1st is the big day. I guess my spring break plans are now made. Anyone who needs a little fun in your life, please feel free to come on over and help me pack!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Congrats!! Are you going to be a neighbor of mine?