Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to the grindstone!

Along with all my blogger buds, I started back to work this week. We hit the ground running on Monday trying to decide where we would go to lunch! Just kidding. We really did get busy working hard and have not looked up much to breathe. It always takes me a good two weeks to get back in the swing of things and to start feeling rested. I was so exhausted one night that I woke up about 4 in the morning and had to go to the bathroom. As I made my way down the hall, I couldn't believe how dark it was at 4:00 am and was having to feel my way to the restroom. Finally I reached my destination, turned on the light, and realized that my eyes were closed! Now...that's tired...or...blonde!

1 comment:

Eigna said...

I have been that tired this week! I think it is going to take me a month (or two) to get used to going to work again! Good thing we love our job! :)