Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank You, Steve Jobs

I was reading one of my favorite blogs tonight where the author of the post paid tribute to Steve Jobs by doing an iPhone dump. I thought it was an excellent idea so I've decided to do my own. I have a LOT more photos on my phone than this...of many random things...but I will only share a few.

I liked what President Obama said in his statement about the passing of Steve Jobs: "The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented."

So, thank you, Mr. Jobs for providing the opportunity for me to capture these memories that I probably wouldn't have if I didn't have an iPhone.

This is a picture of the band at the Journey concert that I attended with a friend a couple weeks ago. It was so great and there were a billion people there. It took me back to my high school days...and that was a very long time ago!


This is a picture of my husband with a sweet baby named Cruz.



I was with my sister in Nordstrom Rack one day not too long ago trying on shoes. We were definitely on the wrong aisle. That is a big shoe, y'all!



Brad Paisley. Greatness in Frisco, TX!



Although you can't see it too well, the sun was setting in the western sky. It was beautiful and I felt the need to capture it. Unfortunately, the Dallas North Tollway was in the way! Oh to live in the country!!


An excellent, excellent recipe. I was in the store and I couldn't remember what I needed, so I pulled that recipe up on my iPhone, took a screenshot, and voila...my grocery list was at my fingertips!


This is Lucy. She was my house guest last week while her family vacationed in the magical kingdom of Disney World. I had so much fun spoiling her.


And to top it off...I posted this from my recently downloaded Blogger App on my iPhone. Rest in peace, Mr. Jobs. You truly made a difference in the world!

No comments: