Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Casa

April was a busy busy month, and now that I've added Facebook to my social life, I have no time to blog! Anyway, we moved on April 4th into a place MUCH larger than what we had. We are 98% done - just a few things left to do in the garage and a few things to do as far as decorating goes. Here are a few pics.
Master Bedroom - Please excuse my un-made bed.





































Master Bath - Please excuse the pile of laundry on the floor.
































































And this is the kitchen & living room.








































5 comments:

Shelley said...

I love the new place - when is dinner???

Unknown said...

Deanna! Hi there. I love the pics of the new house - it looks beautiful.

Bayn said...

When's the house warming party?

K. Hunt said...

Congratulations on your new home! It is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Your home looks lovely! Congtats to you Deanna!