Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Date Night at Watermark

On Friday night we went to date night at our church and saw Fireproof. We both had been wanting to see it because we kept hearing that this is a must see for anyone who is married whether you are newlyweds or have been together for 50+ years. Now that I've seen it, I have to agree. One minute we were crying and the next minute laughing. I HIGHLY recommend it. God can restore anything and this is a reminder that no matter how impossible we might think things are that nothing is too hard for the Lord. (Gen. 18:14).

Our next step is the
Love Dare.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Blake and I have seen it twice in the past week or so. We rented it and watched it one night, and then joined a Life Group at church and watched it again with them. We are going to be completing the Fireproof Your Marriage workbook over the next several weeks with our Life Group. I am really excited.

I am guessing that we will do the Love Dare throughout the study, as well, but I don't know for sure. Keep me up-to-date on how it's going, and I'll do the same with our study.