Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I love Saturdays!

It's been a while since I have taken the time to sit down and blog. I haven't been too busy; it just seems that when I get home in the evenings, I just want to chill on the couch with Brad. Anyway...I loved today. We spent the day doing nothing. I finally managed to change from my pajamas into clothes appropriate for the grocery store around 2:00 which is when we decided to venture to Walmart to stock up for the week. After we got home we dug into the warm rotisserie chicken that we purchased at the store, and I must say it was delicious. After we ate, we watched 'My Cousin Vinnie' (the first time I've ever seen it) and then 48 Hours Mystery. We were craving something sweet, so Brad went to Walgreens and bought 2 candy bars, 2 pint-sized Blue Bell Ice Creams (one was vanilla and the other cookies & cream). I made a chocolate & peanut butter shake. It was sooooooo good! Since I have been catching up on my friends' blogs and writing this one, Brad is checking out the UFC. I just witnessed a heavyweight - 6'1" - 265 lbs - thank the Lord for helping him to bash in the head of his opponent. Well...he didn't actually say those words...but that was the gist. Hmmm...! I love Saturdays.

No comments: