Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Top Ten Cruise Highlights

10. Juan (that really was his name) bringing me stuff all day on the beach.

9. $10 watches

8. Being rocked to sleep every night

7. Having my bed turned down every night

6. Chocolates on my pillow every night

5. My toes in the sand on Thanksgiving Day

4. Meeting our new friends, Chad & Stacie

3. Coconut lattes

2. Brad growing a goatee

...and my number 1 cruise highlight...drumroll please...


1. My husband singing his karaoke version of Elvira.


2 comments:

Shelley said...

That song has never been so long!! I'm laughing so hard, and I'm not sure if I'm laughing at Brad or if I'm laughing at Deanna laughing at Brad!!

Glad you had a great time! But we are glad you are home!

Kerri Harris said...

The best thing about that video is your wonderful, contagious, throw your head back laughter! I am glad to see you so happy, girl!